1. Thursday, January 11th - Psalm 2:7-8
2. Friday, January 12th - Isaiah 60:19-22
3. Saturday, January 13th - Matthew 5:13-16
4. Sunday, January 14th - Matthew 9:35-38
5. Monday, January 15th - Matthew 18:10-14
6. Tuesday, January 16th - Matthew 24:3-14
7. Wednesday, January 17th - Matthew 28:16-20
8. Thursday, January 18th - Mark 6:7-12
9. Friday, January 19th - Mark 16:14-18
10. Saturday, January 20th - Luke 5:1-11
11. Sunday, January 21st - Luke 14:15-24
12. Monday, January 22nd - John 3:1-17
13. Tuesday, January 23rd - John 4:31-37
14. Wednesday, January 24th - John 15:1-8
15. Thursday, January 25th - Acts 8:1-8
16. Friday, January 26th - Acts 10:34-48
17. Saturday, January 27th - Acts 14:21-28
18. Sunday, January 28th - Acts 16:25-34
19. Monday, January 29th - Romans 10:1-13
20. Tuesday, January 30th - 1 Timothy 2:1-7
21. Wednesday, January 31st - 2 Peter 3:8-9
How long will we fast?
The fast is 21 days, from Thursday, January 11 – Wednesday, January 31st, 2018.
What type of fast?
Please choose the type of fast that works best for your household, including children. The most common fasting types include: absolute fast (no food or water), normal fast (water only), liquid fast (broths, smoothies, juices, etc.), or Daniel fast (vegetables, fruit, nuts, grains).
What about social media or watch television?
Unless work related, use this time to immerse yourself in the Word, watching or listening to faith-building messages and music.
Is there a prescribed reading plan?
Yes. Determine during this fast to seek God early. God wants us to AMP it up – Awake, Meditate, and Pray. Ask the Lord to guide you into spiritual application of the scriptures.